Новости Электротехники 2(128)-3(129) 2021

Ответить   Вернуться в конференцию

ТемаСообщениеАвторОтправлено
Оферта за заемИмате ли нужда от заем? личен заем? Бизнес заеми? Ипотеки? Селско стопанство и проектно финансиране? Даваме всички видове заеми с 2% лихва! Свържете се с нас по имейл; (dakany.endre@gmail.com)

Оферта за заем
Endre20.11.2021 06:04
loan offer
Hello,

DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
Are you interested of geting any type of loan?
Are you financial worried? Or do you need a loan to pay off your debt and bills?, if yes contact us now via company email at: jeromeburchael91@gmail.com

contact whatsapp: 09027345692
We are at your service.
Jerome Burchael14.09.2022 11:08
loan offerHello,

DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
Are you financial worried? Or do you need a loan to pay off your debt and bills?, if yes contact us now via company email at: jeromeburchael91@gmail.com

contact whatsapp: 09027345692
We are at your service.
Jerome Burchael14.09.2022 11:09
TRADESwe want to introduce you to a real and authentic CRYPTO CURRENCIES Future trading PACKAGES with lesser risk of loosing, you can earn 700% profit of your invested funds on weekly base and profit are 100% guaranteed for example you invest 500 EUR we are capable to earn 3500 EUR for you in 7 days

Interested Viewers should contact us via whats-app: +27633586789 or email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com
to get started
Wilsontradeszone01.10.2022 13:36
TRADESwe want to introduce you to a real and authentic CRYPTO CURRENCIES Future trading PACKAGES with lesser risk of loosing, you can earn 700% profit of your invested funds on weekly base and profit are 100% guaranteed for example you invest 500 EUR we are capable to earn 3500 EUR for you in 7 days

Interested Viewers should contact us via whats-app: +27633586789 or email: wilsontradeszone@gmail.com
to get started
Wilsontradeszone01.10.2022 14:43

to get started
Wilsontradeszone01.10.2022 15:31
BEST OFFER FOR BANKING INSTRUMENTHello
We are a trade finance company that uses our own credit lines to facilitate the issuance of financial guarantees like BG, SBLC, DLC and more. If our services will be of help to you, let us know so we can guide you with our process.
Mobile | WhatsApp: +19893413179
Email:mohammedahsan877@gmail.com
Mohammed16.11.2022 10:00
HELPING OTHERS IN THE COMMUNITYThis is unbelievable, at first I never actually built any interest in this Binary/Forex trading of a thing but when I later gave it a try with the Help of this wonderful Expert Trader Mr Mark Toray, it was a successful trade for me. All i did was to invest $1000 into my first trading and to my greatest surprise, I received a huge amount of $12,520 as profit in 7 days of trading... Mr Mark Toray was the trader that made it possible and he is still doing it all for me.. You want to be happy and be free like me do well to reach out to her via Email: Marktoray8@gmail.com, Telegram: @Mark4toray_fxKaroline18.11.2022 23:31
Say goodbye to poverty, getting a Blank ATM Card...We are universal hackers and we just succeeded with an illegal invention.. well, this seems strange but true.. we just succeeded with hacking universal ATM machines with a blank ATM card..These cards could withdraw $5000 per day, depending on how they are programmed. we know this is illegal but we are living large with it.( martinshackers22@gmail.com ) NOTE: The ATM cards has no registered account number, they can work any where in the world, and they are untraceable. If you need them, email me on martinshackers22@gmail.comBernie Cook21.12.2022 09:23
Loan OfferHello,

Are you looking for a legitimate loan?

Have you been turned down by your banks?

You need money for one reason or another.

You are sincere and honest

Do you need a loan to pay off debts, bills or to implement a project?

You always have a chance.

What\'s more, we offer loans fast and reliable, with an annual interest rate of 2%. We are reliable

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us directly.

Email: lapofunding960@gmail.com
Pēteris Marija09.01.2023 16:11
Easy Loan Offer Apply NowDo you need a quick long or short term Loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3%? We offer business Loan, personal Loan, home Loan, auto Loan, student Loan, debt consolidation Loan etc.. no matter your credit score.
Personal Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Business Loans (Secure and Unsecured)
Consolidation Loan and many more.

Contact US for more information about Loan offer and we will solve your
financial problem. contact us via email: muthooth.finance@gmail.com
Phone number: +917428831341 (Call/What\'s app)
MIKE MORGAN LOAN FINANCIER17.02.2023 19:20
ПРЕДЛОЖЕНИЕ КРЕДИТАИШЕТЕ ПРАВОВО НЕБАНЧНО ПОСОЙИЛО? Használja ki az 50,000 CZK-tól 2,900,000 CZK-ig terderő, to 360 másos éves futamidejű financier hitel össlány nadaatát, emeles inásakás előtörlesztés úlőszével. Hа несколько секунд спустя, аккор вздремнуть 24 orájábán várhat. Мы гарантируем профессиональные и быстрые переговоры. Условия garanciális teljes sämätä amatä sävääirt beszel. Для получения дополнительной информации, пожалуйста, свяжитесь с нами по адресу электронной почты ihjan51@gmail.comjan ihnatik04.04.2023 16:45
Hacking/RecoveryI can’t stop thanking this guys for helping me recover back my money, My name is Tom Rani a young single mother. A few months back I was duped by a trading platform with the promise of making daily profits of 18%, which caught my attention to invest, i ended up losing over 8.7BTC to the trading platform. In process of recovering it back, I kept meeting fake recovery expert, I was scammed multiple times, last year was indeed a terrible year for me, since then I have trouble taking care of myself as well as feeding my two 2years old kid nor was i able to pay off my bills. until I confide in a close friend of mine since things are becoming so difficult for me, she then introduced me to crypto recovery group of hacker that uses Rootkits Spammers, top-notch software, he\'s known as Jamesmckaywizard, I reached out to him with the last hope I had left, their service is a little bit high but I was able to make a part payment with the help of my friend, their services is so smooth quick and super fast with good results, I was very happy as they successfully recovered back more than what i lost to those heartless scammers. It was indeed worth it, it was truly amazing. As I strongly advise anyone experiencing similar or who has fallen a victim to any scammer or anyone who has invested in a fake platform like me, this guys are good with Recoveries and hacking of any range, do reach out to them if you\'re experiencing any of these to get back your had earned money, Contact them @: WHAT\'S APP: +91 98632 93475 OR EMAIL: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com ...........Try them and thank me later. I can’t stop thanking this guys for helping me recover back my money,Tom Rani05.05.2023 01:10
I want to DonateSzerezze meg sürgős kölcsönét még ma 2%-os kamattal garanciával és megbízható ügyfelekkel szerte a világon. Mindenféle hitelt kínálunk 2 000 eurótól 100 000 000 euróig, ma új vállalkozásba kezdhet, és azonnal ki is fizetheti adósságát. Kapcsolatfelvételi e-mail: (digitalloancredits@gmail.com)Hitelajánlat06.05.2023 16:22
Hacking/Recovery
Goodday everyone, Have you been defrauded by deceptive scammers online? Are you seeking to recover funds you lost to online scammers and bitcoin investors? jamesmckaywizard and his great team of hackers offer all kinds of professional hacking services, kindly contact them today for all your hacking and recovery services today. University grades changing, Bank accounts, Erase criminal records, hack your cheating partner\'s Facebook, Twitters, Whatsapp, Email accounts, Website crashed, Skype hack Databases, hack Word Press Blogs hack Individual computers hack Control devices remotely hack Burner Number Verified Paypal Accounts. Any social media account. Android & iPhone.. Text message interception, Bitcoin recovery, Binary multiplication Credit score upgrade Track Calls log and Spy Call Recording. Monitoring SMS text messages. Cell phone GPS location racking. Untraceable IP etc. Contact them today via What\'sapp: +919863293475 OR EMAIL: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com
James Moi11.05.2023 04:53
Hacking/RecoveryGoodday everyone, Have you been defrauded by deceptive scammers online? Are you seeking to recover funds you lost to online scammers and bitcoin investors? jamesmckaywizard and his great team of hackers offer all kinds of professional hacking services, kindly contact them today for all your hacking and recovery services today. University grades changing, Bank accounts, Erase criminal records, hack your cheating partner\\\\\\\'s Facebook, Twitters, Whatsapp, Email accounts, Website crashed, Skype hack Databases, hack Word Press Blogs hack Individual computers hack Control devices remotely hack Burner Number Verified Paypal Accounts. Any social media account. Android & iPhone.. Text message interception, Bitcoin recovery, Binary multiplication Credit score upgrade Track Calls log and Spy Call Recording. Monitoring SMS text messages. Cell phone GPS location racking. Untraceable IP etc. Contact them today via What\\\\\\\'sapp: +919863293475 OR EMAIL: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.comJames Moi11.05.2023 04:55
Richardмы выдаем кредит, бизнес-кредит, личный кредит, кредит на медицинское обслуживание, ипотечный кредит и т.д. Мы выдаем кредит всем нуждающимся по договорной процентной ставке от 2% годовых на любую сумму от 6 000,00 евро до 5 000 000,00 евро и выше 500 000,00 евро по процентной ставке 2%. Страна происхождения не является препятствием для нашей кредитной службы. Для получения дополнительных запросов / помощи обращайтесь к нам круглосуточно по электронной почте (loanfundslenders@gmail.com) Роберт РичардRobert 18.05.2023 15:43
Richardмы выдаем кредит, бизнес-кредит, личный кредит, кредит на медицинское обслуживание, ипотечный кредит и т.д. Мы выдаем кредит всем нуждающимся по договорной процентной ставке от 2% годовых на любую сумму от 6 000,00 евро до 5 000 000,00 евро и выше 500 000,00 евро по процентной ставке 2%. Страна происхождения не является препятствием для нашей кредитной службы. Для получения дополнительных запросов / помощи обращайтесь к нам круглосуточно по электронной почте (loanfundslenders@gmail.com) Роберт РичардRobert 18.05.2023 15:43
Genuine Provider for BG/SBLC(Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit)Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable condition from a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.

Contact Email: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com
Whatsapp # : +380 50 591 6795

With our financial/bank instrument you can establish line of credit with your bank and/or secure loan for your projects in which our bank instrument will serve collateral in your bank to fund your project.

We deliver with time and precision as set forth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable and we work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this instrument can be monetized on your behalf for upto 100% funding. Intermediaries/Consultants/Brokers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

If Interested kindly contact me via

Email:~ ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com

serious enquiry only.
Richard Chadwick19.05.2023 10:38
Genuine Provider for BG/SBLC(Bank Guarantee/Standby Letter of Credit)Are you an individual businessman or a business organisation that wishes to expand in business ??, we offer financial instrument such as BGs, SBLCs,MTNs, LCs, CDs and others on lease and sales at a rate of 4%+2% of the face value and reasonable condition from a genuine provider. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade programs as well as in signatory project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication and any other project(s) etc.

Contact Email: ribellodasilver01.finance@gmail.com
Whatsapp # : +380 50 591 6795
Richard Chadwick19.05.2023 11:07
I need to share this in here so you won’t lose your money cheapl‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com OR info@albertgonzalezwizard.com whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506Linda Lee22.05.2023 23:44
I need to share this in here so you won’t lose your money cheapl‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: albertgonzalezwizard@gmail.com OR info@albertgonzalezwizard.com whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506Linda Lee22.05.2023 23:45
Hacking/RecoveryThe Cryptocurrency world is very volatile and a lot of individuals have lost their hard earned crypto coins and crypto assets to online scams . I was also a victim of a fake telegram crypto investors. My wallet address security and 12 phrases got compromised, I lost all my crypto coins (Filecoin, Eth, Btc, and EthereumMax) to the tune of ($254,000.) This left me so devastated and left me depressed at my lowest point. Myself and my family almost became homeless because i invested all my life savings and even took more loans to invest with the scammers. I laid my complaint in a comment sections of people who have been scammed of their money or crypto, the group admin referred me to a Real life Hacker/Recovery Wizard. They asked me about the transaction details and every proof that i had made transactions with, This cryptocurrency recovery agency saved my life by helping me recover all my losses in just 6 days. I was filled with joy once I got my coins back, Here is his contact info if anyone also need his help. Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or what\\\'sapp +919863293475...

Lucas Cane24.05.2023 01:45
Hacking/RecoveryThe Cryptocurrency world is very volatile and a lot of individuals have lost their hard earned crypto coins and crypto assets to online scams . I was also a victim of a fake telegram crypto investors. My wallet address security and 12 phrases got compromised, I lost all my crypto coins (Filecoin, Eth, Btc, and EthereumMax) to the tune of ($254,000.) This left me so devastated and left me depressed at my lowest point. Myself and my family almost became homeless because i invested all my life savings and even took more loans to invest with the scammers. I laid my complaint in a comment sections of people who have been scammed of their money or crypto, the group admin referred me to a Real life Hacker/Recovery Wizard. They asked me about the transaction details and every proof that i had made transactions with, This cryptocurrency recovery agency saved my life by helping me recover all my losses in just 6 days. I was filled with joy once I got my coins back, Here is his contact info if anyone also need his help. Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or what\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'sapp +919863293475...

Lucas Cane24.05.2023 01:46
Hacking/RecoveryI am posting this review here because I want to be of help to anyone out there, who in one or two ways have been scammed by online investment platforms. After going through a lot to recover my bitcoin although many people told me it’s impossible to recover your bitcoin If you\'ve lost your bitcoin as a result of investing in binary options, trading platforms, your account was hacked or other bitcoin related scams or lost money to scammers online in whichever ways then You’re not alone. (I lost over $65,950 to skyrockettrade). Being a scam victim myself, I tried several means to recover my funds all to no avail, till I came across a cyber crime and recovery expert’s address online by name jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com He literally saved my life, all i lost to these fake investors skyrockettrade was recouped in just a few days (a total of 3.7721 BTC) was recovered, Kindly send a message to the contact below if you’ve been in such situations and you are seeking recovery //jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +919863293475 and thank me later..
Catherine Louise26.05.2023 02:30
Hacking/RecoveryI am posting this review here because I want to be of help to anyone out there, who in one or two ways have been scammed by online investment platforms. After going through a lot to recover my bitcoin although many people told me it’s impossible to recover your bitcoin If you\\\\\\\'ve lost your bitcoin as a result of investing in binary options, trading platforms, your account was hacked or other bitcoin related scams or lost money to scammers online in whichever ways then You’re not alone. (I lost over $65,950 to skyrockettrade). Being a scam victim myself, I tried several means to recover my funds all to no avail, till I came across a cyber crime and recovery expert’s address online by name jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com He literally saved my life, all i lost to these fake investors skyrockettrade was recouped in just a few days (a total of 3.7721 BTC) was recovered, Kindly send a message to the contact below if you’ve been in such situations and you are seeking recovery //jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com Or WhatsApp: +919863293475 and thank me later..
Catherine Louise26.05.2023 02:30
We have specially programmed debit cards for sale.We have specially programmed debit cards for sale.
These cards can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM machines or swipe & stores, outlets and any point of sales.
We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide. Some cards have a daily withdrawal limit of 5,000 in ATM and up to 100,000 spending limit depending on the usage.
Becoming wealthy and living the lifestyle of the rich and famous is the dream of many people. And whilst most people go to work or seek other ethical methods of making money online.
The programmed debit card is capable of withdrawing money from any ATM machines because there is no name on it and it is universal, also it is not traceable.
when you puechase any of these cards you will have money for business, shopping and have a grate life for generations and communities to live on.
PROGRAMMED blank ATM card will be delivered to you anywhere in the world.
E-Mail: atmservices44@yahoo.com
Email: atmservices44@aol.com
Andre Coker29.05.2023 23:52
We have specially programmed debit cards for sale.We have specially programmed debit cards for sale.
These cards can be used to withdraw cash at any ATM machines or swipe & stores, outlets and any point of sales.
We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers all over the world, the cards have a withdrawal limit every week.
We sell these cards to all our customers and interested buyers worldwide. Some cards have a daily withdrawal limit of 5,000 in ATM and up to 100,000 spending limit depending on the usage.
Becoming wealthy and living the lifestyle of the rich and famous is the dream of many people. And whilst most people go to work or seek other ethical methods of making money online.
The programmed debit card is capable of withdrawing money from any ATM machines because there is no name on it and it is universal, also it is not traceable.
when you puechase any of these cards you will have money for business, shopping and have a grate life for generations and communities to live on.
PROGRAMMED blank ATM card will be delivered to you anywhere in the world.
E-Mail: atmservices44@yahoo.com
Email: atmservices44@aol.com
Andre Coker29.05.2023 23:52
Igényeljen sürgős kölcsönt 24 &Szerezzen sürgős hitelt még ma 2%-os kamattal, garanciával és megbízható ügyfelekkel világszerte. Mindenféle hitelt kínálunk 2000 eurótól 100 000 000 euróig, ma új vállalkozásba kezdhet, és azonnal kifizetheti adósságát. Kapcsolattartó e-mail e-mail: (digitalloancredits@gmail.com) Igényeljen sürgős k&am09.06.2023 14:56
Igényeljen sürgős kölcsönt 24 &Szerezzen sürgős hitelt még ma 2%-os kamattal, garanciával és megbízható ügyfelekkel világszerte. Mindenféle hitelt kínálunk 2000 eurótól 100 000 000 euróig, ma új vállalkozásba kezdhet, és azonnal kifizetheti adósságát. Kapcsolattartó e-mail e-mail: (digitalloancredits@gmail.com) Igényeljen sürgős k&am09.06.2023 14:56
hack money 2023i just received a wire transfer of $60,000 direct to my bank account with the help of ethicsrefinance@gmail.com, he is the best hacker in the world , with the cash i was able to pay for my kids college bills ,am grateful for their services ...THEY ARE REAL!!

You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans
George Carl12.06.2023 23:52
Hacking/RecoveryBlessed day to anyone reading this article i\'m Smart Joe, I really want to gives thanks to Mr James & his team for their expertise in cryptocurrency recovery prowess. At first I had my doubts about him because not everything online is real these days due to several scamms. But Mr James assured me that I would get my money back within few hours I mean all the money that was taken from me through fraudulent bitcoin investments and money that was stolen from my wallets, I had lost all hope and trust that i\'ll ever get my money back, I was at the lowest point of my life, i was almost rendered homeless, but just like magic i came across an article on facebook on how Mr James had once showed his skills and helped them recover back their money lost through online scams and fake love romance scam. In which i also had to give trust a try low and behold my insticnt didn\'t fail me. he made sure i got back all the money after giving him all the details on how i made transactions and also all the wallet details i used and he did a great Job and put smiles on my face and made me bounce back to my life, i can still recall all the pains and heart break i expireced i almost killed my self but mr james did a miracle in my life. So i sincerely want to appreciate this Genius Hacker (jamesmckaywizard) for his help and assistance and professionalism in making sure I got my money back. feel free to reach out to him and trust him aswell for the job Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or whats\'sapp : +91 98632 93475

Smart Joe28.06.2023 01:39
Hacking/RecoveryBlessed day to anyone reading this article i\'m Smart Joe, I really want to gives thanks to Mr James & his team for their expertise in cryptocurrency recovery prowess. At first I had my doubts about him because not everything online is real these days due to several scamms. But Mr James assured me that I would get my money back within few hours I mean all the money that was taken from me through fraudulent bitcoin investments and money that was stolen from my wallets, I had lost all hope and trust that i\'ll ever get my money back, I was at the lowest point of my life, i was almost rendered homeless, but just like magic i came across an article on facebook on how Mr James had once showed his skills and helped them recover back their money lost through online scams and fake love romance scam. In which i also had to give trust a try low and behold my insticnt didn\'t fail me. he made sure i got back all the money after giving him all the details on how i made transactions and also all the wallet details i used and he did a great Job and put smiles on my face and made me bounce back to my life, i can still recall all the pains and heart break i expireced i almost killed my self but mr james did a miracle in my life. So i sincerely want to appreciate this Genius Hacker (jamesmckaywizard) for his help and assistance and professionalism in making sure I got my money back. feel free to reach out to him and trust him aswell for the job Email: jamesmckaywizard@gmail.com or whats\'sapp : +91 98632 93475

Smart Joe28.06.2023 01:40
Erhalten Sie Ihr Guthaben in 72 StundenSchnellerer Kredit, 100 % Online-Kredit, wettbewerbsfähige Zinssätze.
Unsere Technologie im Dienste der Geschwindigkeit, Prinzip der sofortigen Reaktion; Förderentscheidung innerhalb von 24 Stunden.
Rückzahlungszeitraum von 12 Monaten bis 360 Monaten.
E-Mail: promfinances@gmail.com
Erhalten Sie online und schneller 100 % Guthaben.
Maria del Carmen Nieto Domingo22.07.2023 13:20
Erhalten Sie Ihr Guthaben in 72 StundenSchnellerer Kredit, 100 % Online-Kredit, wettbewerbsfähige Zinssätze.
Unsere Technologie im Dienste der Geschwindigkeit, Prinzip der sofortigen Reaktion; Förderentscheidung innerhalb von 24 Stunden.
Rückzahlungszeitraum von 12 Monaten bis 360 Monaten.
E-Mail: promfinances@gmail.com
Erhalten Sie online und schneller 100 % Guthaben.
Maria del Carmen Nieto Domingo22.07.2023 13:21
Имате ли нужда от заем? личен заем? Бизнес заеми? Ипотеки? Селско стопанство и пИмате ли нужда от заем? личен заем? Бизнес заеми? Ипотеки? Селско стопанство и проектно финансиране? Даваме всички видове заеми с 2% лихва! Свържете се с нас по имейл; (digitalloancredits@gmail.com)

Оферта за заем
Loan offer13.08.2023 12:58
Имате ли нужда от заем? личен заем? Бизнес заеми? Ипотеки? Селско стопанство и пИмате ли нужда от заем? личен заем? Бизнес заеми? Ипотеки? Селско стопанство и проектно финансиране? Даваме всички видове заеми с 2% лихва! Свържете се с нас по имейл; (digitalloancredits@gmail.com)

Оферта за заем
Loan offer13.08.2023 12:58
Most frequently asked question by investors after losing Bitcoins to fraudstersMost frequently asked question by investors after losing Bitcoins to fraudsters, is how possible is it to recover the lost Funds. I happened to become a scam victim last summer. I became interested in Cryptocurrency trading last summer and decided to trade $525,000 worth of crypto through an online software company which promised huge returns. Everything went wrong after they transferred all my funds from my coin base wallet to an unknown wallet address. I immediately had a search out on a reliable option to recover the funds back. I came across Jeanson James Ancheta wizard, a specialized Expert in Cryptocurrency Recovery services. I must say I have good fortune, all my lost funds have been recovered back all thanks to Jeanson James Ancheta wizard To any victim who has lost Crypto to fraudsters learn more on restoring back your funds cantact them Email:(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534.
Serena Victor25.08.2023 14:39
Loan repayment financial loan pageIt is a pleasure to introduce Mr. Sumiti loan company to Everybody. I am a private money lender that gives out fast cash with no collateral required. all cash amounts and currencies, if interested TO started no matter your location (WhatsApp) number +918131851434 contact email id : sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Damian Sumitiloan Offer26.08.2023 19:06
Loan repayment financial loan pageIt is a pleasure to introduce Mr. Sumiti loan company to Everybody. I am a private money lender that gives out fast cash with no collateral required. all cash amounts and currencies, if interested TO started no matter your location (WhatsApp) number +918131851434 contact email id : sumitihomelend@gmail.com Mr. Damian Sumitiloan Offer26.08.2023 19:07
BITCOIN RECOVERY ASSITSANCEI was in total dismay when I lost my entire savings investing in cryptocurrency, I was contacted online by a lady through email pretending to be an account manager of a bank, who told me I could make double my savings through cryptocurrency investment, I never imagined it would be a scam and I was going to lose everything. It went on for weeks until I realized that I have been scammed. All hope was lost, I was devastated and broke, fortunately for me, I came across an article on my local bulletin about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, I contacted them and provided all the information regarding my case, I was amazed at how quickly they recovered my cryptocurrency funds and was able to trace down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their service and I recommend them to everyone who needs to recover their funds urge you to contact them if you have lost your bitcoin USDT or ETH through bitcoin investment

Email: eliterecovery247@cyber-wizard.com

WhatsApp +1 (740) 688-0116
John Goodman06.09.2023 01:56
BITCOIN RECOVERY ASSITSANCEI was in total dismay when I lost my entire savings investing in cryptocurrency, I was contacted online by a lady through email pretending to be an account manager of a bank, who told me I could make double my savings through cryptocurrency investment, I never imagined it would be a scam and I was going to lose everything. It went on for weeks until I realized that I have been scammed. All hope was lost, I was devastated and broke, fortunately for me, I came across an article on my local bulletin about Elite Wizard Bitcoin Recovery, I contacted them and provided all the information regarding my case, I was amazed at how quickly they recovered my cryptocurrency funds and was able to trace down those scammers. I’m truly grateful for their service and I recommend them to everyone who needs to recover their funds urge you to contact them if you have lost your bitcoin USDT or ETH through bitcoin investment

John Goodman06.09.2023 01:56

Call: +1 (805) -386-9670
John Goodman15.09.2023 17:10

Call: +1 (805) -386-9670
John Goodman15.09.2023 17:10
Get Personal LoanDo you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanksdr james eric02.10.2023 11:03
Get Personal LoanDo you need Finance? Are you looking for Finance? Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business? We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get finance at affordable interest rate of 3%, Do you need this finance for business and to clear your bills? Then send us an email now for more information contact us now via (financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com) whats-App +918929509036 Dr James Eric Finance Pvt Ltd Thanksdr james eric02.10.2023 11:04
Get Personal Loan WhatsApp +918929509036Hello,

DO YOU NEED A LOAN?
Are you financial worried? Or do you need a loan to pay off your debt and bills?, if yes contact us now via company email at: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com

contact whatsapp: +918929509036
We are at your service.
dr james eric02.10.2023 11:05
USE POWERFUL UNSEEN FORCES TO TRY AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE. dr.mALIGN YOUR HEART AND MIND FOR EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELLS

One common reason why love spells might not yield desired results is when your heart\'s desires conflict with your mind\'s thoughts. To enhance the effectiveness of your spellcasting, it\'s crucial to clarify your intentions and be certain of what you truly want. By doing so, you can avoid potential issues that may arise when the spell fails.

Mastering the details of the incantations, candles, chants, trance, rituals, ingredients, and other aspects is essential. Your heart and mind must fully comprehend the purpose of these elements and work harmoniously to guide you in the right direction. If you feel any discord between your heart and mind, consider meditating before casting the love spell. A powerful and genuine intention is the key to casting an effective love spell. Contact us at dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com to learn more. or WhatsApp him via +90 538 069 4285 website https://drmakinidrmurugu.blogspot.com
jota05.11.2023 13:55
USE POWERFUL UNSEEN FORCES TO TRY AND CHANGE YOUR LIFE. dr.mALIGN YOUR HEART AND MIND FOR EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELLS

One common reason why love spells might not yield desired results is when your heart\\\\\\\'s desires conflict with your mind\\\\\\\'s thoughts. To enhance the effectiveness of your spellcasting, it\\\\\\\'s crucial to clarify your intentions and be certain of what you truly want. By doing so, you can avoid potential issues that may arise when the spell fails.

Mastering the details of the incantations, candles, chants, trance, rituals, ingredients, and other aspects is essential. Your heart and mind must fully comprehend the purpose of these elements and work harmoniously to guide you in the right direction. If you feel any discord between your heart and mind, consider meditating before casting the love spell. A powerful and genuine intention is the key to casting an effective love spell. Contact us at dr.makinidrmurugu@gmail.com to learn more. or WhatsApp him via +90 538 069 4285 website https://drmakinidrmurugu.blogspot.com
jota05.11.2023 14:15
Recover stolen Bitcoin from ScammersRecover stolen Bitcoin from Scammers: Congratulations if you have lost money to an investment fraud, whether it has anything to do with cryptocurrency. There is a way to find the culprit and retrieve your money through a (jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7951) 389762., Jeanson James Ancheta wizard is an organization that specializes in dealing with online fraud. It assists in providing a suitable channel for victims to receive their scam cryptocurrency, USDT, Bitcoin and Forex scam victims can now file chargebacks to reverse the transaction they sent to the fraudulent platform, We should stop blaming victims and accusing them of being greedy; I wasn’t greedy and I’m pretty smart, but I still fell victim and was only saved by Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I was fortunate, but there are many other victims out there who have been completely destroyed and are helpless. Contact them on email:(jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7951) 389762 or +44 (7506) 216101.Basima Abdulaziz09.01.2024 18:36
blank atm cardI NEED BLANK ATM CARD 2024 Ethicsrefinance @g mail com
I Am morgan ,am from united state i Got my already programmed and blanked ATM card to withdraw the maximum of
$70,000 daily for a maximum of 20 days. I am so happy about this because i
got mine Just week and I have used it to get $200,000. www.ethicsrefinance .com is
giving out the card just to help the poor and needy though it is illegal
but it is something nice . And no one gets caught when using the card. get
yours from him.
TELEGRAM: @ethicsrefinanace
 You can also contact them for the service below

* Western Union Transfer

* Blank atm card

* Bank Transfer

* PayPal / Skrill Transfer

* Crypto Mining

* CashApp Transfer

* Bitcoin Loans

* Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets
james15.01.2024 12:52
LoanВсем добрый день
Я миссис Джина Мур.
Я с волнением пишу этот обзор, чтобы рассказать всем нуждающимся в кредитах этой женщине Молли Блейн, которая предложила мне бесплатный кредит в размере 80 000 евро.

Я искренне благодарен Господу за то, что он направил меня на правильный путь, который позволил мне сегодня почувствовать улыбку на своих губах после того, как мошенники украли у меня деньги. Если вы оказались в сложной ситуации и хотите получить кредит от надежного и честного человека, не стесняйтесь обращаться к WESTLAKE LOAN по следующему адресу: Loanwestlake@gmail.com
телеграмм___https://t.me/loan59
Gina19.01.2024 22:23
How my shameful nightmare turns into a beautiful dreams My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2021 but was diagnosed in 2022. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn\'t walk without a walker, or a power chair. I had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr.GODSENT YARE\'S herbal healing home, It has made a tremendous difference for me. You can reach out to him by email: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com  I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight, and others. To everyone Suffering from ALS/MND, some form of mental health or vicious cycle, you are not alone. Is ok to talk about it. The best thing for your mind is to talk. If you know someone suffering, simply be there for them. I promise to keep on keeping on sharing this awesome remedy by Dr.GODSENT YARE to everyone everywhere. Sharing is caring.

Blessings!
Paola 22.01.2024 00:34
How my shameful nightmare turns into a beautiful dreams My first symptoms of ALS occurred in 2021 but was diagnosed in 2022. I had severe symptoms ranging from shortness of breath, balance problems, couldn\\\\\\\'t walk without a walker, or a power chair. I had difficulty swallowing and fatigue. I was given medications which helped but only for a short burst of time, then I decided to try alternative measures and began on ALS Formula treatment from Dr.GODSENT YARE\\\\\\\'S herbal healing home, It has made a tremendous difference for me. You can reach out to him by email: dryareherbalcurehome@gmail.com  I had improved walking balance, increased appetite, muscle strength, improved eyesight, and others. To everyone Suffering from ALS/MND, some form of mental health or vicious cycle, you are not alone. Is ok to talk about it. The best thing for your mind is to talk. If you know someone suffering, simply be there for them. I promise to keep on keeping on sharing this awesome remedy by Dr.GODSENT YARE to everyone everywhere. Sharing is caring.

Blessings!
Paola 22.01.2024 00:35
ArmstrongIt will be bad to keep this alone to myself. I came across the best Advance ATM CARD hacker who really helped me to get 200,000 dollars which has a 5,000 daily withdrawal limit, they are very honest and diligent in their work. All I did was to order for the ATM card and after 4 working days I received my own ATM card from the delivery company with the card pin number. To my greatest surprise, the ATM card works at the ATM machine in my country . Contact her via: advanceatmcard@gmail.com WhatsApp number +33758779954 Jacalyn 01.02.2024 00:11
CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERTCRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY EXPERT
When my Bitcoin disappeared into the digital ether, I thought it was an irreversible loss. But little did I know that a team of brilliant minds was dedicated to unraveling the mysteries of the blockchain. Their innovative approach and deep understanding of the ever-evolving crypto landscape breathed life back into my dreams. Their unwavering commitment, fueled by a passion for making a difference, paved the way for the recovery of what I thought was forever gone. In an industry full of uncertainty, they are the guiding light that dispels the shadows of doubt.” Email: (jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.
Dragica Dejan06.02.2024 15:57
When my Bitcoin disappeared into the digital ether, I thought it was an irreversible loss. But little did I know that a team of brilliant minds was dedicated to unraveling the mysteries of the blockchain. Their innovative approach and deep understanding of the ever-evolving crypto landscape breathed life back into my dreams. Their unwavering commitment, fueled by a passion for making a difference, paved the way for the recovery of what I thought was forever gone. In an industry full of uncertainty, they are the guiding light that dispels the shadows of doubt.” Email: (jeansonjamesanchetawizard62@gmail.com) or WhatsApp number: +44 (7440) 105166 or +44 (7506) 216101.
Dragica Dejan06.02.2024 15:58
Dragica Dejan06.02.2024 15:58
EGERT523@GMAIL.COMI’m pleased to bring to you the service of Firmwall Cyber Security Service, this notable crypto recovery company was able to help me recover my stolen crypto a few days ago after I fell victim to a crypto investment scam. Firmwall Cyber Security is a very professional and highly recommended crypto recovery service, I never thought it was possible to recover crypto assets until I encountered Firmwall. I highly recommend their services if you need to recover your crypto assets or stolen funds. You can reach them via the contact information below

(E-mail- Firmwallcyber@techie.com)
(URL-https://firmwallcyber.wixsite.com/firmwall)
(Whats App- + 1 937 542 0667)
Ellen Gert22.02.2024 14:58
I have at last located a trustworthy cyber expert who deals with lost bitcoin tI keep giving thanks to the people that have been writing about this hacker called ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com if not for the good reviews about his good job on recovery of lost bitcoin i couldn\'t have noticed them on ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com i would never know there are still good and reliable hackers on the internet, I decided to try out their services on this platform to recover lost funds but to my utter amazement, they were able to recover my lost bitcoin funds within a few weeks. The team was professional and efficient, keeping me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend their service to anyone who has lost money or Bitcoin through fraudulent means you can use their services for so many things that required Recovery ,Hacking ,Spy, SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: They also specialize in Scam Bounty, as they can help you chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing . Thanks for giving me the best help i needed when i was down.
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker
Ethel J. Cortez16.03.2024 21:59
I have at last located a trustworthy cyber expert who deals with lost bitcoin tI keep giving thanks to the people that have been writing about this hacker called ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com if not for the good reviews about his good job on recovery of lost bitcoin i couldn\\\\\\\'t have noticed them on ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com i would never know there are still good and reliable hackers on the internet, I decided to try out their services on this platform to recover lost funds but to my utter amazement, they were able to recover my lost bitcoin funds within a few weeks. The team was professional and efficient, keeping me updated throughout the process. I highly recommend their service to anyone who has lost money or Bitcoin through fraudulent means you can use their services for so many things that required Recovery ,Hacking ,Spy, SPECIAL HACKING SERVICES-: They also specialize in Scam Bounty, as they can help you chase down SCAMMERS and help individuals RECOVER Money stolen from them by this online SCAMMERS. Please be watchful about this SCAMMERS. They post ENTICING TESTIMONIES and it quite Convincing . Thanks for giving me the best help i needed when i was down.
EMAIL : ghostchampionwizard@gmail.com
Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker
Ethel J. Cortez16.03.2024 22:00
Good health, Better Living with Dr. Godsent Yare Herbal Healing OilMy hope of living again was restored by Dr. Godsent Yare Herbal Healing Home. if you are suffering from Alzheimer\\\\\\\'s/Dementia or any other hideous disease, I gladly recommend Dr. Godsent Yare by email: dryareherbalcurehome @ gmail . com to everyone everywhere who\\\\\\\'s suffering and looking for help. I am a living testament of his prowess in herbal healing oil remedies curing the in curable.

Blessing!
betoRose20.03.2024 01:09
Good health, Better Living with Dr. Godsent Yare Herbal Healing OilMy hope of living again was restored by Dr. Godsent Yare Herbal Healing Home. if you are suffering from Alzheimer\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s/Dementia or any other hideous disease, I gladly recommend Dr. Godsent Yare by email: dryareherbalcurehome @ gmail . com to everyone everywhere who\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s suffering and looking for help. I am a living testament of his prowess in herbal healing oil remedies curing the in curable.

Blessing!
betoRose20.03.2024 01:10
Murchison I\'m reaching out to you as a vital precaution. Rustik Cyber Hack Service, (Cyber Security), is the most dependable and trustworthy expert in reclaiming lost money or cryptocurrency. I\'d like to share my personal ordeal, nearly devastating my life when I fell victim to a romance scam, losing $235,000. This deceitful encounter on a dating site profoundly impacted me. Believing his fabricated tales, I repeatedly sent him money via Bitcoin. Eventually, I faced bankruptcy, depleting my life savings. Despite my efforts to help, I later learned he was a scammer. Fortunately, a friend introduced me to Rustik Cyber Hack Service, specializing in recovering stolen Bitcoin from such fraudsters. I was astounded by their swift recovery of a substantial portion of my losses upon contacting them. If you ever face a similar predicament, I urge you to confidently reach out to them for assistance at Email: ( rustikcyberhackservice@gmail.com or contact(at)rustikcyberhackservice. com ) Get more information on their Web site: HTTPS://RUSTIKCYBERHACKSERVICE.COM/ and easily reach out to Rustik Cyber Hack Service through WhatsApp:+ 1.38.63.48.78.38
Kate J21.03.2024 04:15
HOW I QUICKLY RECOVERED BACK MY STOLEN FUNDS WITH THE ASSISTANCEHOW I QUICKLY RECOVERED BACK MY STOLEN FUNDS WITH THE ASSISTANCE OF WALLDRIVE CYBER SECURITY SERVICE.

It is very important to be vigilant and carry out enough research before investing in crypto. I was among the victims of a huge crypto investment scam that saw me lose all my money. I was depressed and thought of giving up until a family friend of mine introduced me to Walldrive Cyber Security Service. This is a professional and reliable crypto recovery company with many years of experience in the recovery business. Walldrive Cyber Security Service was able to assist with the recovery of my lost crypto after I provided them with enough information about the fake investment company. I will warn future crypto investors to be extra cautious and avoid falling for any crypto scam.  If you need the service of Walldrive Cyber Security Service for the recovery of your crypto, data, or stolen assets, you can reach them via the following information: E-mail: walldriveservice@techie.com or WhattsApp: +44 7961 202493
David Garcia29.03.2024 02:22

Послать ответ

Необходимо заполнить поля помеченные *
Имя *
Тема *
Email
Сообщение *
Введите текст,
изображённый на картинке:

Не можете прочитать текст?

Вернуться в конференцию

Очередной номер | Архив | Вопрос-Ответ | Гостевая книга
Подписка | О журнале | Нормы. Стандарты | Проекты. Методики | Форум | Выставки
Тендеры | Книги, CD, сайты | Исследования рынка | Приложение Вопрос-Ответ | Карта сайта

Rambler's Top100 Rambler's Top100

© ЗАО "Новости Электротехники"
Использование материалов сайта возможно только с письменного разрешения редакции
При цитировании материалов гиперссылка на сайт с указанием автора обязательна

Segmenta Media создание и поддержка сайта 2001-2024